Do you have an idea that will enrich the learning experiences of your students as they return to school in the fall? Do you have an idea that will foster creativity and innovation in your students? Do you have an idea that will help students transition back to school during/after the pandemic?
The Brunswick Community Education Foundation wants to support your innovative ideas!
Next Steps / How to Apply
- Review the information about the open grant application window
- Read the Information for Grant Seekers. We hope that many of your questions will be answered in this document.
- Review the Grant Application Scoring Rubric for information about the criteria used to score grants
- Apply online at: https://app.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarship/bcefgrant2021.
- Deadline for submission of applications is June 1, 2021.
- Questions about the process? Contact Tracy Whitlock at firstname.lastname@example.org